Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Easter

It's incredible how I enjoyed my Easter this year. I like spending some days with my family every christmas and every easter, but it also turns into fights, discussions and there's a moment when you can't stand the noise.

This year it was a wonderful time. Of course we were fighting a bit and doing some other stuff that families usually do, but i feel so much better! A fiancee of my sister came to spend easter with us, actually, we were travelling home with him on his car with some other friends. It was a trip like from a movie - we were laughing all the time and talking about Russia and war, and even politics, and we didn't got in a fight.

Then I spent three peaceful and calm days with my family, we were eating, meeting my aunts and uncles, taking rest, and playing Scrabble. I won twice, so it's a miracle. We also found out my aunt is pregnant - which is amazing! I really cross my fingers - she is 44 and had some problems with having a baby earlier, so it's quite dangerous pregnancy. Anyway, we all are really happy to get a new baby in our family:)

I don't know what is the key to rest deeply during holidays at my home - to spend maximum 3 days, or have a great weather, or maybe win scrabble, or visit my village? Maybe all those little things contributed to spending that time so well. I also have to admit that without my computer, and facebook, and all the problems, I felt so relieved and free... It's normally quite hard to avoid the use of the computer, but I believe that when christmas/easter is coming - the feeling of resting is stronger.

Now I would say I wait for Corpus Christi weekend, but during this weekend I have an oral exam, so it's ruined. High five to UAM!  

No comments:

Post a Comment