Sunday, January 12, 2014

Global warming?

It's 12th of January, and we had like 2 days when it was snowing. I'm not complaining at all - i'm just thinking about those winters when we were fed up with snow and winter right after Christmas. Maybe this winter will be more tolerable? I mean, I love snow when it's fresh and white, and those evenings when it's snowing around, it's such a magical view, but we all know what that beautiful view becomes next morning. And we all know what it means, get to the university with socks wet to the skin, swearing to that weather.

What about this winter? I know it's a little bit boring topic, it appears in every news and media, but seriously, is it because of famous global warming? It's undeniable, that phenomenon is really happening, although I, personally, am not very worried about it. I think that media is overreacting, they (as always) do so much noise about everything. Even if this strange season of springwinter is an effect of global warming, I feel like it helps us passing long winter time. There are voices how damaging this might be for crops and agriculture generally, but I'm sure we'll have a lot of cold and snowy days until spring...

And I'm looking forward to summer! Sometimes I think if I could live in Miami or some place where summer never ends, but I guess this is what I love about our climate. The weather changes every few months, when you're chilly for 3 months, you appreciate every sunny day and warm night even more. After hot summer, you put on your coat with a smile. I think I need those changes to never get bored of summer or autumn.

Just my thoughts, it bothers me a little, that weird winter. Anyway, in my next post I'm gonna write about a huge surprise I has after watching a movie I expected to be the worst film ever - About Time. It came out last year, in september. When I saw the posters, I was like "RIGHT, another stupid romantic comedy with Rachel McAdams". But there it is, I am positively surprised about it, and if you haven't seen it, I will recommend it to you, but now I really should get back to my study...

It's monday tomorrow - I wish you a lot of strength for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment