Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Winter again

So I mentioned in another post that this winter is being kind of weird. Well now it changed, it has nothing the weird - it's sooo cold and freezing, ang you know what? I love it!

I am aware that this opinion is not very common. But I passed 2 semestres studying in Basque Country and I must say, the weather of this region made me love our polish climate. Vitoria is a city where the rain is a daily reality. It rains during winter, autumn and spring. And summer too. I like rain, but there's a limit. And when I came for Christmas, I was shocked how fresh and cold air of Poland makes me happy. And of course I love summer the most and I miss it every day, but those freezing days that we have now are something I appreciate. I'm cold when it's humid weather, I don't know how to dress myslef...and now I just put on some sweater and although my nose is red and frozen, I feel great.

So I guess the experience of living in Basque Country, which is beautiful and mysterious, made me more concious and I really think our climate is more "human friendly". Or "me friendly" :)

I post a photo of my faculty during those humid, terrible days when it was snowing with that kind of wet snow, and all you could have done was take some extra socks with you to classes.


And another photo I love: a tree with a snow on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment